Wednesday 6 June 2012

its official!

We have official trip approval as of today!  Sleep will be good tonight!  I cannot tell you how many nights I've spent thinking about the paperwork...did I do this, did I write that...what about this, what about that?
 The journey has been long..the trip is nearing, and the excitement is building!  25 days until we are jet set for Zurich!
 How many girls at age 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, or 17, can say that they are going on a 3 week holiday to Europe to visit 4 countries, visit two world centres, go inside the gates of Buckingham Palace in the year of the Diamond Jubilee, be in a city that is hosting the Olympics one week before the official event, gone to the top of Mt. Pilatus, yodelled on a stage, found treasures like the Mona Lisa  and done service hours for highschool in a foreign country?  Not many is my guess.  Write those buckets lists, and get ready to check them off as we encounter foreign lands, amazing people, breath taking scenery and the Journy of a Lifetim.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, very well put!! Congratulations to the three of you for such a fantastic job!! I am getting butterflies for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete