Saturday 21 July 2012

Knowledge & Empty Wallets

We had another amazing day! First thing...Yvonne pointed out a milk truck which I have not seen since I was 7ish, 20 or so years ago. lol
We took the tube to the National History Museum. WOW. I could have spent the whole day there. Personally, I enjoyed every exhibit I visited. A simulated "earth quake" seemed to be a favorite amongst the group. It was pretty cool if I say so myself. After two full hours walking through the museum the leaders attended two exhibits. However, the girls seen "the total museum", "every exhibit and gallery" and apparently know a lot about it already. We are traveling with some really smart cookies. lol
Next was Oxford and Regent Streets. I was anticipating going to Hamleys to get a One Direction Doll for Becky...success. It is a huge store. Below is a picture of the Queen made out of legos... We shopped till we dropped. (Literally).
We hit Forever 21, H & M, Coach, Next and a few more shops. All that shopping makes a girl extremely hungry so we at Nando's. Apparently, the boys from One Direction have eaten in that same restaurant. We were able to purchase some extremely hot, hot sauce. Can't wait to bring it home to share. It was another day to remember. What a RIDE!









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment